We let relationships build themselves naturally from how we work and who we are being, nothing else. We make no attempt to create a relationship.
We demonstrate who we are every time we reach out to someone using the methods of High Probability Prospecting.
- We get to the point quickly and directly.
- We accept No for an answer, without question, and we go away immediately.
- We do not try to influence or change anyone’s mind.
- We are selective about who we will do business with, and under what circumstances.
- We reach out to the same individual about once a month, with different offers.
These behaviors shape the relationship that forms, over time.
2 thoughts on “Relationship Building through Prospecting”
Exquisite, simple, and honoring.
Meant to add: respectful.