We invite you to submit your High Probability Prospecting Offer as a comment on this post. Jacques Werth and/or Carl Ingalls may review your prospecting offer and provide suggestions on how it can be made more consistent with High Probability Prospecting.
We also invite other readers to comment on people’s prospecting offers. Many of our readers are very knowledgeable about High Probability Prospecting.
Before you submit a prospecting offer for review, keep in mind these points.
- Review Guidelines for Creating a High Probability Prospecting Offer (a previous post on this blog).
- Add a comment to this blog post, and include your prospecting offer in your comment.
- Before you click on the button to submit your comment, you may want to click on the checkbox that says “Notify me of followup comments via e-mail”.
- Submit only one prospecting offer at a time. If you put more than one prospecting offer in your comment, we are less likely to respond.
- Do not include any hyperlinks in the body of your comment. You may enter a hyperlink in the text box labeled “URI” if you wish.
- Your comment (and any replies to it) will be public, available for anyone to see. You may use your real name and your real company name if you want, or you may use an alias instead, like “This is John Doe of ABC Company.”
Please note that this is an experiment. We don’t know how well it will work. If it turns out well, we may continue it. If not, we may remove this post and all comments.