This discussion group is for students and practitioners of High Probability Selling. People who have received interactive training and/or coaching from Jacques Werth, or from any of the teachers and coaches he has authorized.
The main purpose of this group is for members to exchange information with each other about their own experiences with High Probability Selling. I (Carl Ingalls) will participate to some degree in some of the conversations, but I really want the members to step up and help each other.
The name of the group is High Probability Selling. It is private (closed), and the content is visible to members only. If you want to be a member, or if you have questions, please contact me (Carl Ingalls).
You will need a Facebook account. As far as I know, you will not need to “friend” anyone.
I created this group on 3 Sep 2019. This is the first public announcement about it, and I anticipate lots of new members.
Some notes added by Ingalls on 24 Sep 2019:
- An easy way to find the HPS Discussion Group is to click on this link: www.facebook.com/groups/HighProbSell/
- If you ask to be invited, Facebook will ask you some questions about your background and training or coaching in HPS, and then FB will notify me. I will review your request and decide.
- Please note that membership is currently limited to people who have received personal training and/or coaching from Jacques Werth, or from any of the teachers and coaches he has authorized. The main reason is to ensure that people who answer questions posted by others have at least a minimum level of training in HPS.
- I have asked everyone to speak from their own personal experience with HPS. I believe that will be more valuable to others than thoughts and opinions, or things that other people have said.
- As of today (Mon 24 Sep 2019), we have 23 members, and are still growing.
- I am new to Facebook, and I am still figuring it out.