Sales training courses on High Probability Prospecting and on the High Probability Mindset. Also, an open (free) discussion on Zoom where we talk about High Probability Selling.
See the High Probability Selling Calendar for an updated schedule.
Prospecting Basics Mini-Course: Wed 13 April – 45 Minutes of Zoom for $45 USD
Introduction to High Probability Prospecting, Updated.
Suitable for beginners who have read the book at least once, and also for previous students who want a refresher or an update on HPS Prospecting.
Introduction to the following topics:
- The basics of how we find people who are likely to do business with us.
- The basics of how to design a High Probability Prospecting Offer.
- Reaching out to likely prospects.
- Delivering an offer.
- Handling responses.
- Inbound prospecting.
- Setting an appointment.
- Asking the Conditional Commitment Question.
Date and Time: Wednesday 13 April 2022, from 11:00am to 11:45am, USA Eastern Time. One session, 45 minutes.
Presented as an interactive video conference on Zoom, led by Carl Ingalls. Questions will be answered if we have time. Includes a workbook, plus a video recording of the session.
To sign up and pay for this mini-course, do one of the following
- Pay $45 USD for one mini-course
- Pay $180 USD for any 5 mini-courses (20% off the total, see a list of mini-courses offered)
Prospecting Workshop, Instruction and Coaching – 1 Session, 2 Hrs, $145 USD: Fri 15 April
A combination of virtual class instruction and individual coaching. More advanced and more detailed than the Prospecting Basics Mini-Course (see above). For intermediate or advanced students.
Presented as a continuing series of live and interactive video conferences on Zoom, led by Carl Ingalls. Includes a workbook, plus a video recording of the session.
Frequency — Will be repeated approximately once or twice a month or two, depending on demand.
Topics — Will take 6 to 10 sessions to cover all of these in sufficient depth:
- Creating and delivering High Probability Prospecting Offers. Includes coaching and advice for individual prospecting offers.
- Using telephone (live), voicemail, text, email, social media.
- Tracking efforts and results.
- How to handle responses (yes, no, other).
- Appointment setting.
- Conditional Commitment.
- Inbound Prospecting (when someone reaches out to us).
Date and Time: Friday 15 April 2022, from 11:00am to 1:00pm, USA Eastern Time. One session, about 2 hours long.
Price is $145 USD per participant when purchasing 1 session at a time. See below for prices when purchasing more than 1.
If you are certain that you want to take this workshop on prospecting, you may sign up and pay by doing any of the following:
- Pay $145 USD for one session
- Pay $250 USD for two sessions
- Pay $355 USD for three sessions
- Pay $460 USD for four sessions
Let’s Talk About High Probability Selling – a Free Discussion on Zoom, Wed 20 Apr at 2:30pm ET
An open conversation about High Probability Selling, on Zoom. Questions and answers.
All are invited, as long as they have a genuine interest in High Probability Selling.